Copper Style Guttering
When it comes to creating beautiful homes and buildings. Copper style guttering is the most elegant and prestigious choice for a rain water system. Copper guttering is the most expensive option on the market. However, using the Lindab rainline steel guttering system, with a Copper Metallic high build polyester paint, you can get the attractive and elgant finnish of copper without the price.
Rainline has been developed by professionals to combine durability, flexibility and ease of installation – and with steel’s low cradle-to-grave CO 2 impact, it promises decades of performance.
A policy of continual research and development has made Lindab Rainline steel systems the top choice of Architects, builders, installers and DIY enthusiasts alike, with customer feedback ensuring that the Rainline system reflects the needs of the specifier, installer and end-user.
Features and benefits of Lindab Rainline are:
• Made to last with the lowest cradle-to-grave impact
• Steel is the ultimate material for roof-drainage systems. It is much lighter than cast iron, is easier to handle than aluminium and offers minimal thermal movement compared to plastic (which can move and crack causing leaks)
• Simplified construction - No specialist tools or skills are required; gutters and downpipes simply push together without the need for any sealants
• Stylish design for a variety of buildings - Designed for large or small, classic or contemporary
• Low maintenance - The only maintenance required is an occasional wipe or wash down. Easy assembly and installation guarantee a long service life
• Vandal resistant - Highly resistant to attack from vandals - can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up the downpipe
• Lindab Rainline coated products all come with a standard 15-year guarantee and a further 5 years on the aluzinc range. The guarantee covers the whole system including the integrity of the steel itself
• Tests have proven that Rainline steel systems reflect the lowest cradle-to-grave impact by minimizing the use of raw materials, components, energy, packaging and transport
• Cost-effective solution - Competitively priced against leading plastic systems and inexpensive compared with aluminium and cast iron.
Lindab Rainline Copper Style steel gutters and downpipes are available in several dimensions and an extensive range of components, offering solutions for any type of building, large or small, classic or contemporary.
• Half Round Steel Guttering in 100mm Steel, 125mm Steel and 150mm Steel.
• Round Steel Downpipes in 75mm Steel, 87mm Steel and 100mm Steel.
• New Rectangular Steel Gutter.
These are the minimum conditions to complement the Lindab Rainline warranty. The Warranty does not apply to usage in particularly corrosive or aggressive environments such as industrial areas with high humidity and aggressive atmosphere or coast or offshore environments with high salt content. Exposure to corrosive chemicals, corrosive smoke, condensation and ash or concrete dust will also render the warranty void.
Installation - Gutters must be mounted with a slope in accordance with the installation manual. Metal filings, resulting from cutting or similar, shall be removed immediately after mounting. Any damages occurring on the painted surface during the installation must be painted directly. Maintenance twice a year gutters and downpipes must be cleaned from dirt, leaves and other pollutants which may prevent a free flow in the system. Verify that the coating of the system is intact. If a damage to the surface layer is discovered it must be painted directly.
Repairing / Painting - When damages on the surface layer are discovered the following procedure should be observed. Alkaline cleaner (5% caustic soda solution, add some car shampoo). Wash off with clean water. Wipe the surface dry and remove any corrosion with sandpaper. Paint with a zinc rich primer on the cleaned surface. Paint 2 times with touch up paint that can be purchased by Lindab. Touch up painting should only be done in ambient temperatures. Differences in shade may occur.
If you have ANY questions about our products, or want to give us some feedback about your shopping experience with us, please feel free to contact us on 0330 2231731 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org