All delivery charges are calculated on the product size, weight, quantity and value of the order. The delivery costs cover UK mainland England, Scotland (Excluding Highlands) and Wales. For all other areas around the UK (including Northern Ireland), there will be an additional delivery charge. We will advise you of this charge before your order is dispatched.
If your order is time critical, please contact our Sales Office for an estimated delivery date before you place your order. On receipt of your paid order we will send you an order acknowledgement informing you of your estimated delivery date.
All deliveries should be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained some couriers will leave the goods in a safe location, but we cannot be held responsible for shortages or damages where goods have not been signed for. We also cannot always guarantee that the order can be left without a signature, as this is against some courier's terms and conditions that goods cannot be left without a signature.
All of our delivery charges are based on the customer being available to receive the order first time and to help manually offload the goods in a timely manner. Our delivery vehicle will not have mechanical means to help offload, unless this has been agreed separately, so please make sure you provide sufficient labour to help unload the goods.
- Please do not arrange any labour until your order/materials are on site and have been checked they are 100% correct and free from any defects, as we are unable to compensate you for your time or labour costs in the event of a late delivery or defective products.
- All delivery dates given are estimates only.
- Please check you have ordered the correct products and quantities as Non stock items, made to order products or painted finishes are non-returnable.
- If there are any vehicle access restrictions to your delivery address you must inform us immediately. If an attempt to deliver your order fails, because of vehicle access issues, you may incur additional delivery charges.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with our products due to damage, incorrect quantity or wrong product, please raise your claim in writing within 3 working days after the delivery date. If reporting damages, images must also be supplied within 3 working days of delivery. Claims received after 3 days or without images cannot be considered.
- Some of the goods ordered may come to you from separate locations resulting in more than one delivery. Depending on stock availability, some orders may be split into more than one delivery so you are not kept waiting for those items in stock.
Please feel free to call us should you require any clarification on what goods can or cannot be returned and we will advise accordingly. However, you will be responsible for returning any unwanted goods at your own cost to a prearranged location we confirm (we cannot arrange collections) and restocking charges may apply.
If you have ANY questions about our products, or want to give us some feedback about your shopping experience with us, please feel free to contact us on 0330 2231731 or email: email@example.com