All delivery charges are calculated on the product size, weight, quantity and value of order and will be added to your shopping basket when you check out. The delivery costs cover UK mainland England, Scotland (Excluding Highlands) and Wales. For all other areas around the UK (including Northern Ireland), we will make an additional delivery charge. We will advise you of this charge before your order is dispatched. For deliveries to these areas we are happy to provide a free quotation upon request.
Goods ordered and in stock will be dispatched the following working day (plastic orders only) and you will receive them the next day. An order received after 12noon Monday, will normally be delivered on Wednesday, subject to availability. Steel products standard estimated delivery is 3-5 working days, next day delivery is available on stock items at an additional charge, subject to availability. All aluminium painted products have extended delivery times; further information is available on the more detail product pages. If your order is time critical, please contact our Sales Office for an estimated delivery date before you place your order. On receipt of your paid order we will send you an order acknowledgement informing you of your estimated delivery date.
All deliveries should be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained some couriers will leave the goods in a safe location, but we cannot be held responsible for shortages or damages where goods have not been signed for. We also cannot always guarantee that the order can be left without a signature, as it is some courier's terms and conditions that goods cannot be left without a signature. Please do not arrange any labour until your order/materials are on site and have been checked they are 100% correct and free from any defects, as we are unable to compensate you for your time or labour costs in the event of a late delivery or defective products.
All of our delivery charges are based on the customer being available to receive the order first time and to help manually offload the goods in a timely manner, or having mechanical means available, such as a forklift truck, crane, tail-lift or Hiab facilities. Our delivery vehicle will not have mechanical means to help offload, unless this has been agreed separately, so please make sure you provide sufficient labour to help unload the goods.
- All delivery dates given are estimates only. Please do not arrange any labour until your materials are on site as we are unable to compensate you in the event of a late delivery under any circumstances.
- Please check you have ordered the correct products and quantities as Non stock items, made to order products or painted finishes are non-returnable.
- If there are any vehicle access restrictions to your delivery address you must inform us immediately. If an attempt to deliver your order fails, because of vehicle access issues, you may incur additional delivery charges.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with our products due to damage, incorrect quantity or wrong product, please raise your claim in writing within 3 working days after the delivery date. Claims received after 3 days cannot be considered.
- We regret that timed deliveries cannot be given. Deliveries will be made between 7.00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday. Special Saturday AM deliveries can be arranged at an extra charge but cannot be guaranteed.
- Some of the goods ordered may come to you from separate locations resulting in more than one delivery. Depending on stock availability, some orders may be split into more than one delivery so you are not kept waiting for those items in stock.
In the event you order the wrong item. On stock items a full refund will be given if the product is returned in saleable condition (See returns policy for more information). However, certain items are supplied direct from the manufacturer and returns are only allowed subject to the manufacturer's discretion and also may be subject to re-stocking charges. Where the product supplied has been made to order by the manufacturer the goods are non-returnable.
Please feel free to call us should you require any clarification on what goods can or cannot be returned and we will advise accordingly. However, you will be responsible for returning any unwanted goods at your own cost to a prearranged location we confirm (we cannot arrange collections) and restocking charges may apply.
If you have ANY questions about our products, or want to give us some feedback about your shopping experience with us, please feel free to contact us on 0330 2231731 or email: email@example.com