Round Stainless Steel 102mm Diameter Downpipe x 2m with Leaf Trap
At Gutter Centre we supply the Lindab Rainline range of steel guttering systems which offers the highest quality, with the lowest CO 2 footprint of any other system. It is suitable for new build, replacement, restoration or conservation projects.
Rainline has been developed by professionals to combine durability, flexibility and ease of installation – and with steel’s low cradle-to-grave CO 2 impact, it promises decades of performance.
A policy of continual research and development has made Lindab Rainline steel systems the top choice of Architects, builders, installers and DIY enthusiasts alike, with customer feedback ensuring that the Rainline system reflects the needs of the specifier, installer and end-user.
Features and benefits of Lindab Rainline are:
• Made to last with the lowest cradle-to-grave impact
• Steel is the ultimate material for roof-drainage systems. It is much lighter than cast iron, is easier to handle than aluminium and offers minimal thermal movement compared to plastic (which can move and crack causing leaks)
• Simplified construction - No specialist tools or skills are required; gutters and downpipes simply push together without the need for any sealants
• Stylish design for a variety of buildings - Designed for large or small, classic or contemporary
• Low maintenance - The only maintenance required is an occasional wipe or wash down. Easy assembly and installation guarantee a long service life
• Vandal resistant - Highly resistant to attack from vandals - can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up the downpipe
• Lindab Rainline coated products all come with a standard 15-year guarantee and a further 5 years on the aluzinc range. The guarantee covers the whole system including the integrity of the steel itself
• Tests have proven that Rainline steel systems reflect the lowest cradle-to-grave impact by minimizing the use of raw materials, components, energy, packaging and transport
• Cost-effective solution - Competitively priced against leading plastic systems and inexpensive compared with aluminium and cast iron
Lindab Rainline steel gutters and downpipes are available in several dimensions and an extensive range of components, offering solutions for any type of building, large or small, classic or contemporary.
• Half Round Steel Guttering in 100mm Steel, 125mm Steel and 150mm Steel.
• Round Steel Downpipes in 75mm Steel, 87mm Steel and 100mm Steel.
• New Rectangular Steel Gutter 136mm
Lindab Rainline steel gutter system is available in plain uncoated galvanised and aluzinc finishes or from a choice of ten different colours. Each is coated with extra durable highbuild polyester paint for an attractive and elegant finish. For a totally individual look Lindab Rainline can also be supplied in natural copper. Key colours available are as follows:
• Antique White RAL 9002
• Black RAL 9005
• Silver Metallic RAL 9006
• Brown RAL 8017
• Dark Grey RAL 7011
• Copper Metallic RAL 8003
• Tile Red RAL 8004
• Dark Red RAL 3009
• Anthracite Metallic RAL 7037
• Pine Green RAL 6020
• All coated-steel colours are UV stable and will not fade